Patient Rights and Responsiblities
The aim of the practice is to provide good quality, easily accessible primary health care in a friendly environment.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy
- Ensure that your medical confidentiality is respected
- Inform you of services available by means of notice boards
- Offer advice to promote good health and avoid illness
- Aim to begin surgeries at the published times, and keep to time - any delays will be due to medical neccessity and the care of patients
We ask that patients note the following:
- Please treat us with respect and courtesy.
- Please use the practice services in a responsible manner
- Please be punctual for appointments
- Please do not miss appointments - it is a waste of valuable NHS time and resources
- Very occasionally a patient may be verbally or physically abusive. This will not be tolerated. If necessary the police will be called and the patient permanently removed from the practice list
Under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 we are required to produce a publication scheme which can be accessed by the link below;
Dadune House Surgery Publication scheme