DAPDUNE HOUSE SURGERY
GP Locum - 4-6 sessions
We are a friendly supportive practice looking for Locum GP cover starting in November 2018 for 4 months
- City centre GMS Training practice (GP, F2 & medical students)
- Diverse patient population around 12,000, 7 GP partners, 4 Practice Nurses & 1 HCA
- Daily lunch break with colleagues
- Weekly educational meetings
- Great admin/secretarial support, using Emis Web & Docman
- High QOF achievement & patient satisfaction
- Midwives, IAPT counsellors & community matron onsite
- Salary dependent on qualifications and experience
To arrange a visit, please contact Darren Bate (Assistant Practice Manager) on 01483 400238 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply in writing, with CV & covering letter, to the Practice/Business Manager, Dapdune House Surgery, Wharf Road, Guildford, GU1 4RP, or by e-mail to GWCCG.email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 5 October 2018
Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Dapdune House Surgery is looking for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to work full or part-time with immediate effect.
Dapdune House Surgery is a busy GP surgery in Guildford town centre, with a reputation for excellent patient-centred care. Keen to increase the skill mix within the practice, you will work closely with our GPs to deliver essential services to our 12,000 patients.
We are looking for a highly motivated and adaptable ANP with strong clinical leadership and recent experience in a Primary Care setting, who enjoys being part of a close-knit, friendly team, but can also happily work autonomously. Your attitude, flexibility and innate professionalism will be as important as the specialist skills and experience you can offer; with additional training provided where necessary.
Up to 37 hours per week; which may include extended hours.
Dependent upon skills and experience.
Read the following before applying
Apply using the Application Form below, to the Practice/Business Manager, Dapdune House Surgery, Wharf Road, Guildford, GU1 4RP, or by e-mail to GWCCG.firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Friday 28 September 2018